Return Parts Authorisation
- Please contact Sydney Appliance prior to retuning parts authorisation on (02) 9546 4444 or email to email@example.com.
Parts ordered in error
- Parts ordered in error can be returned within 7 working days must be in original packaging. Please contact for authorisation. 30% restocking fee apply excluding freight charges.
- If the parts returned after 30 calendar days of receipt of goods Sydney Appliance has the authority to decline the credit.
- All incidental costs associated with returning the parts to Sydney Appliance will be responsibility of the customer.
Parts supplied incorrectly by Sydney Appliance
- If incorrect part received customer must contact Sydney Appliance with 7 working days to arrange a return for correct part or refund. (requires return authority) Sydney Appliance will arrange a pick up.
Parts short supplied by Sydney Appliance
- All parts should be inspected for quantity received at the time of delivery. If short supplied by Sydney Appliance the customer must notify a Sydney Appliance customer service representative within 7 working days of Invoice. Sydney appliance will investigate stock shortage and will supply to customer at no additional cost.
- If the parts shortage due to the transport company Sydney Appliance will need to place a claim with the specific transport company.
Parts supplied damaged
- If the customer receives damaged parts they must take photos off the packaging and damage parts and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase.
- All parts ordered correctly or in error must be returned in an unused, undamaged condition. (Unless received damaged by courier company)
- All parts in sealed packaging if opened i.e electrical components that have been opened will not be accepted for credit unless negotiated on an individual basis.
Special ordered parts
- No credit supplied on special ordered parts.
Sydney Appliance Service holds a comprehensive stock of domestic appliance spares. Also, we have the facility of sourcing stock lines with an efficient turnaround time between 1-3 business days, subject to availability. Currently, we are only spare parts specialist who work for excellent customer service and their satisfaction, something that seems to be lacking in today's scenario.
Being an industry leader, we are dedicated to give advice on anything from replacement of appliance spare parts in Sydney to house-hold appliances repair. Our suppliers deliver most items direct to us and are made available to you within 1-3 working days without added delivery charges. Hence, in turn it helps to lower down delivery time and costs. We supply spare parts across various metropolitan areas of Australia via courier. All our electrical products carry 3 months replacement warranty (must be fitted by a licence electrician) that are supplied direct from the manufacturer & supplier and no warranty is provided on cosmetic products (unless damaged on delivery).
It becomes very difficult to upload each and every item on website due to the high volume. However, our friendly spare parts interpreters are always ready to share their knowledge and expertise in any ways such as spare part ordering, repairs or advice.
Along with selling domestic appliance spare parts, we also have on-site engineers who are expert in house-hold appliances repairs i.e. fridge repairs, dishwasher repairs, oven repairs, washing machine repairs. Hence, we provide excellent services for appliance repair Sydney.
If you have any query, please email us on email@example.com with your enquiry or call us on (02) 9546 4444
- Except plastic shelving, cosmetic/plastic accessories, plastic bottle guards, all other accessories and parts have a 3 month warranty on it.
- The Sydney Appliance Service won't take responsibility for any food spoilage or damage due to product manufacturing defects.
Limited 3 Month Warranty
- If there is a manufacturing defect within 3 month from the date of purchase, we provide new part without hosting extra charges. (Must be fillted by a licence electrician)
- Return the defective part to Sydney Appliance Service with a copy of purchase receipt as a proof.
- This warranty is not liable for damages that occur due to inaccurate installations, improper maintenance and negligence.
- Warranty neither includes the cost for any defective part to Sydney Appliance Service, nor the labour to uninstall the appliance. Recovery of incidental or consequential parts damage is also not included.
- For payments: This online merchant is located in Australia.